Thursday, March 31, 2011

Khloe Kardashian Gets Candid in Cosmo Middle East

Gracing the cover of the Middle East edition of Cosmopolitan, Khloe Kardashian opened up about her struggle with self-image in the public eye.

Along with talk about her career, her struggles with her father's death and husband Lamar Odom , the reality star gets candid about her body image - especially in comparison to her sisters - saying, ?I?m the ugly sister. I?m the fat one. I?m the transvestite. I have had those mean things said about me at least twice a day for the last five years."

The 26-year-old continued, "It?s horrible, you know? But I can brush that stuff off ... Kim and Kourtney have said to me, ?If we were put under the same negative attention that you are, we couldn?t handle it.?"

Khloe has talked about her weight in the past; in January, she wrote that her "weight is [her] biggest lifetime struggle" and in June she batted down pregnancy rumors, insisting that she was "just fat."

Leslie Bibb Chelsea Handler Salma Hayek Jennifer Scholle Tatiana Zavialova

No comments:

Post a Comment