Sunday, March 27, 2011

Whoopi Goldberg Disgusted by Trump's Demands to See Obama's Birth Certificate

Filed under: , ,


Donald Trump will believe it when he sees it.

The loud-mouthed billionaire called out President Obama during an appearance on 'The View' Wednesday, demanding the nation's leader put an end to the debate over whether or not he was actually born in the United States.

"I want him to show his birth certificate. I want him to show his birth certificate," Trump shouted to the show's five co-hosts. "There's something on that birth certificate that he doesn't like."

Trump, who was on the show to discuss his own potential presidential run in 2012, said he felt Obama was probably born in the U.S.



"I really believe there's a birth certificate," Trump said. "Why doesn't he show his birth certificate? And you know what? I wish he would. I think it's a terrible pale that's hanging over him."

Trump's pleas seem unnecessary, as Obama's birth certificate has been widely available on the Internet for years.

Many news organizations requested in 2008 that the then-Illinois senator provide a copy, which his campaign readily produced.

The ladies of 'The View,' most notably Barbara Walters and Whoopi Goldberg, were dismayed by Trump's statements.

"I think that's the biggest pile of dog mess I've heard in ages," Goldberg quipped.


While several Republican candidates have strongly hinted they'll be running in 2012, Trump said he won't know for sure until later this spring.

"I'm going to make a decision sometime prior to June," he said. "I'm thinking about it very strongly. I think I'd do a really good job. I think I'd protect this country like it's not being protected."


Source: NY DailyNews


Kevin Eason is a freelance editorial cartoonist and illustrator from New Jersey. His brand of satire covers news events in politics, entertainment, sports and much more. Follow him on Facebook.

 

Permalink | Email this | Linking Blogs | Comments

Ana Paula Lemes Vanessa Simmons Chyler Leigh Julie Berry Lori Heuring

No comments:

Post a Comment